Saturday, August 31, 2024

Sandwichspace Day 4

 Today's creation was focaccia (toasted slightly less), ground turkey patty with add-ins, thin slices of cheddar, and, mixing it up a bit, two sunnyside up eggs. Not much new ground broken here, but the eggs were pretty nice, but super messy. The yolk was still runny, and boy did it run.


 The sunnyside eggs were better than I thought they'd be, maybe 7/10.

Appearance - 5. That little bit of yolk dribbling down really added to the visual appeal

Taste - 7, it was good and I really enjoyed it. I think it might not be a fair comparison in a way, since it was hot and fresh. I don't think the sunnyside up eggs were the magic bullet. I think they may be _slightly_ yummier than scrambled, but I basically needed a shower after eating it, so not a great option for work. A jammier yolk might work, but I'm not sure that is an improvement over scrambled at all. I guess the one thing this tells me is that even with the same components, there can be a lot of variation in the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment