SO. Here's my to do list for next year.
- Build an awesome chicken wire tomato cage with a door over two of the long raised beds.
- Cover the beds with a load of composted cow manure early in the spring before planting.
- Bone meal, fertilizer, and egg shells in the tomato holes to combat blossom end rot.
- Plant seedlings early in the basement so the plants are ready to go once we're past the last frost date.
- Get pepper seeds from a catalog, not a pepper - we had really poor germination with peppers.
- Floating row covers for zucchini. Or something. Use the new zucchini rampicante, hopefully that will survive the borers.
- Build a solid trellis for the peas. They died not long after falling over this year.