Thursday, September 12, 2024

Sandwichspace 13

 A couple of changes in today's effort. Thick sausage patty and the same bread as yesterday, toasted. For cheese I used cream cheese. It was ok 3/10. It beat nothing, but meh. I bet scallion cream cheese would be a bit of an improvement. For eggs I microwaved a handful of spinach, then squeezed out the water. Then a couple eggs, a pinch of salt, a dash of pepper. I have certainly made prettier microwave eggs, but they tasted pretty good, maybe 5/10.


Appearance - I dunno, 5/10. The circular eggs kinda looked weird. Bun looked nice though.

Flavor - 4/10. I mean it was ok, but not very cheesy, the eggs unpleasantly underdone and not very fluffy - kind of surprised at that. I like having microwaved scrambled eggs usually, they are nice and fluffy often. But not this time. Perhaps I'm off my microwaved egg game, have been frying on the stove so often.

Out of bread now. Will have to whip up something new for tomorrow. Also hit up Whole Foods and bought some supplies - smoked gouda, thick sliced cheddar, grass fed sausage patties, Genoa salami, and mortadella. 

GARDEN UPDATE: Kale is coming up nicely!



No comments:

Post a Comment