Thursday, September 26, 2024

Sandwichspace 23 & 24

 23:

Nothing new here, focaccia, sauteed spinach and two scrambled eggs, thick sliced deli sharp cheddar, and the last of the pancetta. Man, the pancetta is so salty.




I seem to have a habit of putting the ugly side of the focaccia on top, lol.

Appearance 6/10 it's alright I guess.

Flavor 6/10 

24:

Digging into a new meat, this time, Canadian bacon. Sauteed it up a bit. Flavor was great, I think the thickness was pretty good. Not my favorite, but better than I expected. 6/10 The rest was retreads, focaccia, spinach scramble, and thick cheddar slices. Melted nicely on top of the Canadian bacon.



Appearance 7/10 I think it's appealing. The circular Canadian bacon is aesthetically appealing and convenient.

Flavor 7/10 pretty good. All of it really well done. Maybe would have browned the meat a smidge more.

No comments:

Post a Comment