Monday, September 23, 2024

Sandwichspace 22

 Today was a good breakfast day! Sauteed spinach and scrambled egg, two glorious thick slices of deli sharp cheddar, four super thin slices of pancetta sauteed up a bit, and toasted focaccia. Nothing new here, but it kind of felt great having the focaccia again. I don't know if it's the easiest type of bread for my needs, but it sure feels easy. Hands on time is really rather minimal, though admittedly there is lots of waiting time. I should try making it start to finish and see how much I can minimize hands on time. Almost for sure < 10 min.


My gawd that seems like an obscene amount of cheese. Although it is only 2 thick slices. 

Appearance maybe a 6/10 because I'm loving that melty gooey cheese.

Flavor 7/10, maybe oversalted a bit. But great sandwich. 




No comments:

Post a Comment