Friday, September 20, 2024

Sandwichspace 20

 Today's go was scrambled eggs, sauteed spinach, and cubed Spam with Tovino.On top a slab of Spam with Tovino, and some melted (partially) Super Sharp Provolone. The Spam was just terrible. 1/10.. Spam has a texture that is, well, frankly unpleasant. I think that could be improved by frying the fuck out of it. But still, no bueno. And the Tovino flavor was pretty bad. Like, sweet and a bit tangy. Like General Tsos a little bit. Which was utterly, utterly unwelcome on my breakfast sandwich. The sharp provolone was pretty crummy as well. In that case the flavor was great, but I think meltiness is pretty critical. I got one little fragment to melt by putting it right on the pan. Pretty tasty and nice and melty. That is too much effort I think.And finally, the bread was my last butter roll. I will miss them, but I'm not sure I will make them again.


Appearance 4/10. The top was too pale. The orange of the meat is staring at me reminding me of that not good meat. Prov was a little melty tho, that was nice.

Flavor 3/10. The meat really killed it. Rest was decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment