Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Sandwichspace 16

Today's effort was aBreaducation loaf, toasted, mortadella, lightly sauteed, two thick deli slices of cheddar, and two slightly scrambled eggs. The eggs were done nicely. I used my new non-stick pan, It worked great, though I don't have a good spatula to use with the pan, I ended up using a wooden spoon. I used several slived of mortadella just to finish off the deli slices I bought a while ago. Not super great.I would say maybe 3/10 again, despite browning it a bit more and using more. No spinach today, maybe I was just being lazy, maybe I wanted to give the mortadella a real chance to shine.


Appearance 7/10. Gotta say it was pretty. The melted cheese looks so good here.
Flavor 5/10, good but seemed a little lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment